Systems Integration Services
ICCN encompasses a broad spectrum of technical resources and professional
expertise with special emphasis on computer-based telephony, networking and
We have direct experience with the following technologies:
- Setup of software and hardware on Intel/Microsoft systems
- Local/Wide Area Networks
- Windows Workgroups/95/98/NT/2000
- Token Ring
- Remote Access
- Internet capabilities
- Intranet connectivity
- client/server technology
- state-of-the-art database technology
- multi-user environments.
- Internet- and web-based systems
- Multimedia, including videos, pictures, sound and voice-activated systems
- Database analysis, design, implementation and integration
- Conversion of multi-user DOS-based or Novell Network systems to client
server Windows NT or Windows 2000 systems.
- You get your system up and running in minimum time so you're
producing results at the earliest opportunity.
- Reliable and user-friendly design reduces employee error and
increases worker productivity
- Minimizes the hassle for your management.